The Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) is a psychometric assessment tool designed to measure how people perceive the world and how they formulate decisions.
The MBTI is used to help you understand:
- How you look at the world and take in information
- Where you get your energy from
- Your preferred decision making style
- Lifestyle preferences
This enables to align the candidate to one of the 16 distinct personality types identified by Myers and Briggs.
The MBTI is used to enhance many aspects of our working lives including:
- Understanding ourselves and how we can contribute to our team and organisation
- Understanding how differences can strengthen your team
- Improving team work, working relationships and communication
- Leadership development.